Fire Wire Kabobs - More Fun to Use
I've not been a big fan of kabobs previously, because the wooden ones have to be soaked, and metal ones are bulky and hard to place.
Fire Wire Grilling rethought how to make grill skewers with a bendable metal that can be placed around other foods in any shape and a double pronged skewer that is designed to hold a full meal per kabob per person. The double pronged skewer is also nice, because foods like shrimp don't twirl all around and require manually turning pieces of the food.
You could win two sets of each type of unique Fire Wire products by leaving a comment about why you'd like to win the unusual skewers in the comment section here (which are moderated so comments don't appear until I'm on the page and pressing post - or rude or dirty things would go up).
Many contest people like to have other ways to enter and get slips in the bucket. So, you can do the following and just leave a message here that you did so. Then you get your comment entry and extras if you wish.
Extra Entries (be sure to leave a message in comments to be sure I get your name in again/again):
* Comment on this post (super easy and no spam)
1. Like Fire Wire on Facebok
2. Follow Fire Wire on Twitter
3. Share this page contest on your Facebook, Twitter, or G+ pages (each one counts as a separate entry)
Be sure to leave some way to get in touch. I don't need a lot of detail - just enough to get in touch with the winner to get a snail mail, so the prizes can be snail mailed by Fire Wire.
The winner will be selected Saturday June 26th, 2014 at 10 pm.
Here is more data on the prizes for those who are detail oriented.
Fire Wire, Flexible Grilling Skewers
• the cable-style skewer allows effective use of maximum space on grill
• holds 2X more food as traditional skewers
• can easily throw skewers into a plastic bag with marinade
• Wires remain cool to touch even strait from the grill
• Dishwasher safe
• Set of 2 $9.99 – available on amazon.com
Fire Wire, Double Prong Stainless Steel Skewer
• Perfectly sized skewer for single serving
• Double prongs keep food from spinning so it cooks evenly
• Dishwasher safe
• Set of 4 $12.99 – available on amazon.com
*The Fire Wire Grilling company provided me with the same prize that the winner will get. They only asked that I try out the products and give an honest opinion and also offered to send a prize to a reader if I'd like to host a giveaway contest.