Tuesday, June 06, 2006

OH YEAH! It's almost time for the show to start. This is our first time outdoors. It's like one big beach party--but no ocean. You can't have it all I guess.

If you're not familiar with Jimmy Buffett (gasp), then songs you've probably heard are Margarittaville, Son of a Son of a Sailer, and maybe Cheeseburger and Paradise. Best bet on a CD would be his best of, Songs You Know by Heart or Fruitcakes. It's wonderful background music for outdoor parties. Just be sure to toss some meat on the grill. I can get you started or give you some new ideas at Garden and Hearth where I run a BBQ micro-site.

My latest recipe up is for Pineapple Burgers on the Grill. I know. I know. Some of you are saying, "Yuck." It does sound odd, but the flavors blend perfectly. I think even Buffett would give these a thumbs up.



No comments: